Adaptimmune Ther ADR (NQ: ADAP )
1.905 +0.105 (+5.83%) Streaming Delayed Price Updated: 12:34 PM EST, Jan 30, 2023 Add to My Watchlist
Press Releases about Adaptimmune Ther ADR
Publication of Data from Adaptimmune's Completed Phase 1 Trial with Afami-cel in Nature Medicine Demonstrating an Acceptable Safety Profile and Encouraging Responses in Synovial Sarcoma
January 09, 2023
-The response rate was 44% in patients with late-stage, metastatic synovial sarcoma after a single dose of afami-cel --...
Adaptimmune Announces Initiation of Biologics License Application (BLA) Submission for Afami-cel, Its First-Gen Engineered TCR T-cell Therapy targeting MAGE-A4, For the Treatment of Synovial Sarcoma
December 23, 2022
- Afami-cel has the potential to be the first approved engineered TCR T-cell therapy for a solid tumor - -Synovial...
Exposures Product Safety
Data from Cohort 1 of SPEARHEAD-1 Trial at CTOS Continue to Support BLA Submission for Afami-cel in Synovial Sarcoma - Response Rate and Durability Remain Consistent
November 18, 2022
- Data indicate continued clinical responses with an acceptable safety profile in heavily pre-treated patients with late-stage synovial sarcoma after...
Adaptimmune Reports Increased Response Rate and Durability of Response in Its Phase 1 SURPASS trial; ORR Now 52% Across Ovarian, Urothelial, and Head & Neck Cancers
November 08, 2022
New responses in ovarian and urothelial cancers increase ORR to 52% from 44% in heavily pre-treated patients with late-stage ovarian,...
Exposures Product Safety
Adaptimmune Enhances Its Pipeline of Wholly Owned Cell Therapies for Cancer with Transfer of PRAME and NY-ESO Target Programs from GSK
October 25, 2022
Adaptimmune gains full control of late-stage preclinical optimized PRAME TCR; IND-ready in 2023 –GSK to deliver data from the ongoing...
Adaptimmune Reports Positive Data in its SURPASS Trial; Outlines Plans for Advanced Clinical Development in Multiple MAGE-A4 Positive Solid Tumors
September 09, 2022
- 44% Objective Response Rate (ORR) with a single dose of ADP-A2M4CD8 in 25 heavily pre-treated patients with late-stage ovarian,...
Adaptimmune to Host Live, Virtual Event to Review Phase 1 SURPASS Trial Data and Outline Plans for Further Development in SURPASS Family of Trials
August 25, 2022
- Event to be held on Friday, September 9th, at 8 a.m. EDT -Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and Oxford, United Kingdom--(Newsfile Corp....
Clinical Responses Reported across Patient Subgroups with Adaptimmune's Cell Therapy, Afami-cel, Confirming Potential for People with Rare Sarcomas - BLA Submission On-Track
May 26, 2022
- Patients who responded to afami-cel had longer progression-free survival (median 58 weeks) compared to non-responders (median 12 weeks) --...