News releases from Analog Devices, Inc.
Precision Analog Microcontrollers Feature On-Chip Data Conversion to Simplify Optical Module Design
January 21, 2010
- New ADI ARM7 microcontrollers integrate more ADCs and DACs in smaller footprints to provide a highly integrated, programmable option for optical modules.
New Blackfin Processors from Analog Devices Break Price/Performance Barriers for Industrial Applications
January 18, 2010
- Blackfin® BF50x processors with integrated ADI ADCs deliver best-in-class precision and energy efficiency for industrial control and advanced power applications, with low-cost ($199) evaluation kits...
Analog Devices’ Motion Sensing Technology Helps Cannondale’s Simon® Mountain Bike Suspension System Read the Trail
January 11, 2010
Analog Devices Completes Strategic Manufacturing Upgrades
December 17, 2009
KarmelSonix Asthma Management Devices Utilize Analog Devices’ Technology for Disease Management
December 16, 2009
- Mobile and at-home asthmatic breath assessment and management technologies reduce risk for asthma sufferers.
TEAC Corporation Selects Analog Devices’ Blackfin Processor for Innovative, Portable Chromatic Tuner/Recorder
December 15, 2009
- Blackfin’s Audio Performance, Low Power Consumption and Space Savings Enable TEAC to Develop a New Category of Product.
Northern Power Systems’ Wind Turbines Generate Clean Energy with Help from Analog Devices’ SHARC Processors
December 14, 2009
Analog Devices’ Energy Metering ICs Deliver Highest Accuracy for Billing and Power Quality Monitoring Applications
December 07, 2009
Analog Devices Announces Financial Results for the Fourth Quarter and for Fiscal Year 2009
November 23, 2009
Analog Devices, Inc. to Report Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2009 Financial Results on Monday, November 23, 2009
November 09, 2009
Analog Devices’ New Organization Expands Roles of Senior Executives McAdam and Roche
October 29, 2009
Industry’s First HDMI 1.4 Transceiver for Consumer Audio/Video Designs Delivers Ultra-Fast Switching Technology, While Reducing Design Complexity and Cost
September 29, 2009
- Single-chip ADV7623 HDMI 1.4 transceiver with ADI’s Xpressview™ switching technology enables designers to bring rich feature sets to home and professional AV systems.
Data Converter Enables World’s Multi-Standard, Multi-Carrier Communications Systems
September 28, 2009
- ADI’s DAC features 400-MHz bandwidth with on-chip numerically-controlled oscillator and speeds of 1.2 GSPS to support multi-carrier wireless digital pre-distortion specifications.
UTAS Medical Equipment Ensures High Quality Patient Care With Help From Analog Devices' Blackfin Processors
September 27, 2009
New UM 300(R) Portable Patient Monitor Is the Latest UTAS Design to Leverage Blackfin(R) Processors for Superior Performance, Low Power Consumption, and Space Savings
Analog Devices Delivers Breakthrough Radio Frequency Circuits for 4G Cellular Base Stations
September 21, 2009
Analog Devices Announces Financial Results for the Third Quarter of Fiscal Year 2009
August 18, 2009
Analog Devices, Inc. to Report Third Quarter Fiscal 2009 Financial Results on Tuesday, August 18, 2009
August 04, 2009
100,000 Analog Devices Converters Help Unlock Secrets of Universe in CERN’s Large Hadron Collider
June 16, 2009
Analog-to-Digital Converters Simplify Power-Line-Monitoring System Design for Utility Substation Control
May 18, 2009
Analog Devices Honors Strategic Suppliers for Overall Excellence and Outstanding Support
May 14, 2009
Analog Devices’ Inc. Second Quarter Fiscal 2009 Earnings Conference Call Scheduled for Tuesday, May 19, 2009, at 5:00pm ET, 4:00pm CT; Press Release Available at 4:00pm ET
May 05, 2009
Analog Devices and Infineon to Collaborate on Next-Generation Automotive Airbag Safety System
April 27, 2009
Eight-Channel Ultrasound Receivers Now Enable High-Quality Continuous Wave Doppler Processing
April 07, 2009