Quartet® Glass Whiteboard Products Certified to Create a Cleaner Environment at Home and at the Office
Today Quartet®, one of ACCO Brands’ market-leading brands that has been the world’s leading manufacturer of dry-erase glass board products for more than 60 years, announced that its glass whiteboard products have earned the UL GREENGUARD Gold Certification.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220322005125/en/
The Quartet 36” x 24” Brilliance Board is just one of the many Quartet glass dry-erase products with GREENGUARD Certification to help create a cleaner working environment. (Photo: Quartet)
Products that achieve GREENGUARD Certification are scientifically proven to meet some of the world’s most rigorous third-party chemical emissions standards, helping to reduce indoor air pollution and the risk of chemical exposure. The GREENGUARD Gold Certification standard includes health-based criteria for additional chemicals and also requires lower total emission levels of volatile organic compounds, also known as VOCs, to help ensure that products are acceptable for use in environments like schools and healthcare facilities.
“We are very excited and proud of this prestigious designation,” said Mark Seeley, ACCO Brands’ Senior Product Manager, Visual Communications and Office Essentials. “The pandemic brought to light the need for cleaner environments as a whole. Indoor air can be two to five times more polluted than outdoor air, and families want to protect themselves. ACCO Brands is committed to offering a large number of Quartet dry-erase glass whiteboards that will help get your work done at home and the office, with your wellbeing in mind.”
The Quartet products now with UL GREENGUARD Gold Certification include:
- The *NEW* Agile Glass Dry-Erase Easel
- Brilliance Glass Dry-Erase Boards, Brilliant White, All sizes
- Infinity Glass Dry-Erase Boards, White, All sizes
- InvisiMount Magnetic Glass Dry-Erase Board, White, All sizes
- Glass Dry-Erase Desktop Easel
- Magnetic Desktop Glass Dry-Erase Panel
- Glass Dry-Erase Desktop Computer Pad, White
- Glass Dry-Erase Desktop Computer Pad, Black
- Glass Dry-Erase Desktop Computer Pad, Marble
- Glass Dry-Erase Desktop Computer Pad, Floral
- Glass Dry-Erase Desktop Computer Pad, Dot
- Glass Dry-Erase Weekly Planners, White
- Glass Dry-Erase Weekly Planners, Floral
- Glass Dry-Erase Notepads, White/Marble
- Glass Dry-Erase Notepads, Floral
- Glass Dry-Erase Notepads, Dot
- Portable Glass Dry-Erase Pads, Black
- Portable Glass Dry-Erase Pads, Blue
- Desktop Glass Monitor Riser with Dry-Erase Board
The Quartet® Story
Your ideas are ever evolving, and Quartet® is here to help. Dedicated to innovation, we have been a leader in visual communications since 1954. We design best-in-class products that inspire smart thinking and creative solutions. From meeting rooms and schools, to home offices and hospitals, Quartet strives to make the dry-erase experience as smooth as possible – erase after erase. Our products encourage clear communication, let you organize thoughts, and ultimately, help you arrive at powerful creative ideas. We want you to achieve your vision and we provide the tools you need to work towards your best idea yet. Please visit our website at www.Quartet.com.
About ACCO Brands
ACCO Brands Corporation (NYSE: ACCO) is one of the world's largest designers, marketers and manufacturers of branded academic, consumer and business products. Our widely recognized brands include Artline®, AT-A-GLANCE®, Barrilito®, Derwent®, Esselte®, Five Star®, Foroni®, GBC®, Hilroy®, Kensington®, Leitz®, Mead®, PowerA®, Quartet®, Rapid®, Rexel®, Swingline®, Tilibra®, Wilson Jones® and many others. Our products are sold in more than 100 countries around the world. More information about ACCO Brands, the Home of Great Brands Built by Great People, can be found at www.accobrands.com.