SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, DC 20549
Pursuant to Section 13 or 15(d) of the
Securities Exchange Act of 1934
Date of report (Date of earliest event reported): December 20, 2002
|(Exact name of registrant as specified in charter)|
|(State or other
|Suite 36-5000, 200 Public Square, Cleveland, Ohio||44114-2304|
|(Address of principal executive offices)||(Zip Code)|
Registrants telephone number, including area code: (216) 589-4000
|(Former name or former address, if changed since last report.)|
Item 5 Other Events
On December 20, 2002 the Registrant issued a Press Release, filed herewith as Exhibit 99.1, reporting that the Registrant had reached an agreement to sell its 51% interest in Techmer PM, LLC to TPM Holdings, which holds the remaining 49% interest.
Item 7 (c) Financial Statements, Pro Form Financial Information and Exhibits
Exhibit 99.1 Press Release of December 20, 2002.
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the registrant has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned hereunto duly authorized.
|By:||/s/ Richard E. Hahn|
|Richard E. Hahn
Dated: December 23, 2002