SharedXpertise Media, publishers of HRO Today magazine and HRO Today Global, producers of the Baker’s Dozen Customer Satisfaction Ratings, and organizers of the HRO Today Forums and Educational Events, is announcing the Finalists for its annual CHRO of the Year Awards. The winners will be announced at the Awards Gala at the HRO Today Forum North America in Philadelphia on May 3rd.
HRO Today introduced the CHRO Awards in 2014 and, ever since, has been honoring those CHROs with the capabilities to adapt to a competitive business environment in order to deliver the insight needed for HR transformation. Our CHRO of the Year award and Lifetime Achievement award recognizes CHROs that help drive workforce initiatives through innovation with measurable excellence in employee engagement and retention to prove it. These CHROs are responsible for providing leadership to ensure talent acquisition and retention, business growth, and a culture that can lead in a global workforce.
This year, we’ve received an abundance of qualified entries in a variety of categories, including Non-Profit, Mid-Market, Enterprise, Sustainable Workforce, and our Lifetime Achievement Award. A total of 33 CHROs have been chosen as 2022 Finalists. HRO Today will also recognize our Leaders of Distinction for their exemplary work and leadership throughout the year.
This year’s CHRO of the Year Award Finalists are:
- Gunjan Aggarwal, Chief People and Places Officer – RingCentral
- Jennifer Blue, Chief People and Experience Officer – Chrysalis Health
- Carmen Canales, SVP & Chief People Officer – Novant Health
- Lindsay Caulder, SVP of Human Resources – World Acceptance Corporation
- Michelle Eisner, SVP/CHRO – SBA Communications Corp
- Jeannie Fissinger, SVP of Policy and Training Development – Healthcare Services Group, Inc.
- Simon Gagné, EVP & CHRO – Empire Company Ltd (Sobeys Inc.)
- Andrea Giraldo, Head of People – Americas Monstarlab
- Sara Hill, CHRO – Intricon
- Ann Jackson, Chief People and Culture Officer – Oak View Group
- Cheryl Johnson, CHRO – Paylocity
- Ray Khuo, Chief Human Capital Officer – BlueHalo LLC
- Roxanne Lagano, EVP, CHRO & Global Operations – Zoetis
- Deb LaMere, CHRO – Datasite
- Erika Lance, CHRO – KnowBe4
- Sallie Larsen, Managing Director, Chief Human Capital Officer – LPL Financial
- Michelle Leighton, Chief Talent Officer – Lifebanc
- Debra McCowan, EVP/CHRO – NetApp
- Cecilia McKenney, SVP/CHRO – Quest Diagnostics
- Ane McNeil – SVP of Human Resources for National Service Area 2 – Trinity Health
- Mai Lan Nguyen, SVP, HR – Schneider Electric
- Zaina Orbai, Chief People Officer – The RealReal
- Kathleen Pai, Chief People Officer – N-able
- Randy Ross, CHRO – Minnetronix Medical
- Amy Roy, Chief People Officer – Namely
- Donna Szarwark, VP Human Resources – Cincinnati Incorporated
- Molly Thiel, CHRO – Cielo
From delivering a winning culture to introducing fresh recruitment strategies, they are stewards and strategists who are responsible for a company’s talent and performance blueprint—all of which drive the business forward. To honor the contributions of these incredible leaders, HRO Today is proud to present the annual CHRO of the Year Awards.
The 2022 HRO Today Forum North America will be May 2-4 at the Westin Hotel in Philadelphia, PA.
Vice President, Marketing
This press release has been distributed by the Newsworthy Press Release Newswire - News at the speed of influence™