Walter Shaw, author and experienced immigration attorney, previously announced the release of The Secret to Getting Your K-1 (Fiancé) Visa Approved: Step By Step Guide with Legal Tips – the ultimate resource for anyone navigating the complex requirements of securing a fiancé visa. Since then, the book has surpassed expectations and broke into the Top 100 of its Amazon category, even reaching #18 at its peak.
‘The Secret To Getting Your K-1 (Fіаnсe) Visa Approved’ at #18 on Amazon
On the book’s recent success, Shaw commented: “I am glad that the book is being recognised by Amazon, but what’s more important to me is the people that the book can help. I wrote it with the specific intention of providing entry-level information that is easy to understand. The positive feedback that I’ve received from readers means much more to me and helps to validate the efforts that I have put into the book. I really hope that the book can help as many people as possible.”
As a recap, topics covered in the book span a wide range of questions that prospective applicants may have, from “What Visa do I need to bring my fiance to the USA?” to “How long is the K-1 visa process?”. The list of topics covered are:
1. What petition is used for the K-1 Visa
2. What documents are usually gathered and used to support the K-1 Visa
3. What to expect when your approved petition goes to the National Visa Center (NVC)
4. How to prep the foreign fiancé for the Embassy
5. What does the Embassy usually request from the foreign fiancé
6. What documents are usually needed for interview with the Embassy and/or consular officer
7. What to expect at the interview at the Embassy with the Consular officer
8. What to do with your approved K-1 visa stamp
The Secret to Getting Your K-1 (Fiancé) Visa Approved: Step By Step Guide with Legal Tips is available for purchase on Amazon.com or wherever books are sold.
Book cover of The Secret to Getting Your K-1 (Fiancé) Visa Approved
Walter D. Shaw III is an author and immigration attorney with a passion for helping others reunify after meeting in different parts of the world. Although based out of California, Shaw is licensed to practice immigration law in all 50 states. In the past, he practiced law as a student attorney at the University of North Dakota’s Immigration Law Clinic. He is a proud current member of the prestigious Immigration organization, the American Immigration Lawyers Association. (AILA).
Visit him online at www.shaw3lawfirm.com.
Author photo of Walter D. Shaw III