Foreign citizens and residents of the United Arab Emirates planning to travel to Turkey from the UAE should ensure they comply with the country's entry requirements. This means getting a Turkish visa. Turkey visa application for UAE residents and UAE nationals is simple and straightforward. Simply apply online from Dubai and the other Emirates using the electronic visa system (e-Visa). Citizens of the United Arab Emirates need a visa to travel to Turkey. The rules are the same regardless of which emirate the traveler is from or where they live. It is necessary to obtain a Turkish Tourist Visa from Dubai, Abu Dhabi and all other parts of the nation. Emirati citizens can apply for a Turkish visa from home: there is no need to attend an interview in person or submit any documents to the Turkish Embassy or Consulate.
Turkey visa requirements for United Arab Emirates and Dubai citizens
- UAE passport valid for 6 months from the date of arrival
- You can use a Credit or debit card to cover the Turkey visa fee from the UAE
- A valid Email address to receive the approved Turkish eVisa
Balloons, historical buildings, temples and beautiful beaches. All these attractions can be found in one destination: Turkey. American citizens will be amazed by this country with rich culture, hospitable people and breathtaking landscapes. US citizens traveling to Türkiye need a Turkish visa to pass through border control. Applying for a Turkish visa for US citizens no longer means going in person to a national embassy or consulate or getting a visa upon arrival at the border. To travel to Türkiye from the US, US passport holders can now obtain an electronic visa (e-Visa) instead of the traditional "stamp" or "tag" visa. This modern and convenient system makes it easy to apply for Turkey visa online from USA. US citizens are recommended to use the eVisa system as it is the fastest and most convenient way to apply for a visa.
TURKEY VISA DOCUMENT REQUIREMENTS FOR U.S. PASSPORT HOLDERS
- A passport with a minimum validity of 150 days from the date of arrival
- An email address where notifications and the e-Visa will be sent
- A debit or credit card to pay for the visa fee
Turkish visa for Afghanistan is now available online. Citizens of Afghanistan can apply for a visa to Turkey online. It is the quickest and easiest way to get the necessary travel authorization for Turkey. The eVisa program for Turkey was launched in 2013 by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Turkey. Citizens of Afghanistan are required to apply for a Turkey e-Visa to enter Turkey for tourism, business, transit or medical purposes. The Turkey visa from Afghanistan is not optional but is a mandatory requirement for all Afghan citizens traveling to the country for short stays. Afghanistan can stay in Turkey for up to one month with an approved e-Visa.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED BY Afghanistan Citizens
- Passport: You will need a passport issued by the government of Afghanistan. The passport should not expire before 6 months of your arrival in Turkey.
- A valid credit or debit card or PayPal account to pay for the Turkey Visa Online.
- A valid email address, to receive the Turkey eVisa in their inbox.
South African citizens are required to apply for a Turkey e-Visa to enter Turkey for tourist visits, business travel, transit or medical purposes. The e-Visa is the fastest and most convenient option for South Africans. The Turkey e-Visa for South Africans is a multiple-entry permit valid for stays of up to 30 days. This can be done in minutes from your home or office without having to visit your local Turkish embassy or consulate. South Africans require visas for Turkey, even for short periods. The eVisa program for Turkey was launched in 2013 by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Turkey. The process is faster and more convenient than applying for a traditional visa. Turkey's e-Visa system allows visitors from more than 50 countries, including South Africa, to apply for a Turkish visa online. This Turkey e-Visa has been launched to allow visitors to easily obtain their visas online.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR CITIZENS OF SOUTH AFRICA
- Passport – a South African passport that is valid for at least 6 months from the date you plan to enter this country.
- Email address – your Turkey e-Visa will be linked to your passport electronically, but you still need a copy to show at the immigration office in Turkey. Make sure that you provide a valid address.
- Means of payment – You can use a credit or a debit card to pay the e-visa fees.
Company Name: TURKEY Official
Contact Person: Schumacher Thomas Melisa
Email: Send Email
Phone: +32 2 640 91 40
Address:Chau. de Vleurgat 217
City: 1050 Ixelles